CLOUD ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
QuickBooks Online and Xero Accounting
Remarkable Online accounting office in Ottawa
Small business bookkeeping evolves to Cloud-based accounting advisory services.
We offer cloud accounting and bookkeeping services for small businesses in Ottawa that deliver the most outstanding value by combining in one solution:
The traditional small business bookkeeping has been a Service done After the Fact (ATF), which means that the transactions were not recorded when they occur, but one month or quarter later. The old system’s benefits are limited as the accounting information did not represent the business financials at the current time.
After the Fact Bookkeeping has evolved to Cloud-Based Accounting Advisory Services. Through leveraging the leading technology, the manual, paper-intensive steps are changed into a paperless, web-based workflow and document management process. Many routine tasks of traditional bookkeeping now could be automated.
Client Accounting and Advisory Service (CAAS) is an all in one solution that frees up small business owners and managers by reducing or eliminating the amount of time focused on accounting. It allows them to do what they are best at, creating and running a successful business.
CAAS includes a combination of the following services:
- Quickbooks Online and Xero bookkeeping and Real-Time Accounting;
- Accounting System Setup and Apps Consulting
- Compilation of Financial Statements;
- Tax Returns Preparation;
- Tax planning and consulting to benefit from potential tax-saving;
- CRA Tax Audit Protection
Due to Canada’s great demand, many CPA firms in Ottawa are expanding into the Client Accounting Advisory Services. However, only a few accounting firms would include tax planning and the CRA Audit Protection program in the CAAS service plans.
As a formal CRA Auditor, our principle brings to Dexado a unique tax knowledge and experience, which adds tremendous value to our cloud accounting advisory services.
We create value for our client’s businesses by optimizing their processes and offering timely reporting and advisory services that help them make better business decisions.
We build relationships that become long-term partnerships.
Cloud Accounting and Bookkeeping Services, Real Time Reporting, Tax Management
Dexado CPA is a Real-time Accountant, Cloud Bookkeeper & Tax Manager in Ottawa
Cloud Accounting provides real-time reports to make the right decisions at the right time.
- Working online with cloud accounting software makes any place a place to run your small business. The client’s data is always safe, accessible, and synced across all your devices.
- You have access to the financial reports at any time.
- Multi-user access allows you to collaborate online with anyone, including your accountant and bookkeeper;
- Connects the accounting system to a wide variety of third-party apps and small business services that can automate many business processes;
- Provides access to real-time data and key performance indicators at the right time to make the right business decisions;
- Provides accurate and timely financial reporting for compliance requirements;
- It helps to predict better the cash flow and protects from cash shortages;
- It saves you the time of making payments and reconciling vendors accounts;
- Provides an opportunity for early intervention and solution of tax issues;
- Reduces the risk of accounting errors and saves interest and tax penalties;
- Maintains “CRA audit-proofed” small business books records;
- Allows your accountant to identify more tax-saving opportunities;
- Saves you time to do what the best you can – run and scale up your business.
Chartered Professional Accountant, Ex-CRA Officer & Tech-Savvy Advisor in Ottawa
Book a free consultation
To meet with CPA and Certified QuickBooks and Xero ProAdviser to discuss how we create value for small businesses in Ottawa